Collins Lake Resort
Book Your Trip Now!
Mt Hood Skibowl 2016-17 Winter Season - Now Accepting Applications!
Please fill out the online application and submit it. For questions or problems please email: email@example.com.
Phone: 503-272-3206x1106 if you are not able to fill out application online.
Create a high quality winter and summer mountain experience in harmony with the natural environment where the guest is #1.
Our main purpose is to provide our guests a positive, friendly atmosphere in which they can enjoy their recreational experience. In order to accomplish this, our goals are to provide the safest, most enjoyable experience possible, while providing excellent customer service at the best value. The most important factor to our success is taking care of the guest first.
Mt Hood Skibowl is now accepting applications for the 2016-17 winter season. We have both full and part time positions available. Our season is approximately Thanksgiving weekend through mid-April. Most positions require that you work both weekends and holidays.
The positions in each department we are looking to fill are as follows:
Lift operators (Must be min.18yrs old)
Snow Tube & Adventure Park
- Tube Hill and Winter Adventure Park Attendants
- Conveyor Lift Operators (Must be min. 18yrs old)
Food and Beverage
- Bartenders (must be 21)
- Entry level manager
- Catering Staff
- Historic mid-mountain Warming Hut
- Ratskeller Pizzeria and Pub (In Government Camp)
- High Mountain Cafe (In Government Camp)
- Ski/Snowboard Technicians
- Boot fitters
- Ski Check Attendants
Olympic Skibowl Ski School
- Ski and Snowboard Instructors
- Office Staff
- Cashiers/Front Desk Staff
- Parking lot and Base area attendants
- Shuttle Driver (Valid CDL with passenger endorsement required)
- Lift Maintenance (electrical background requested)
- Equipment operator for snow removal (Valid CDL required)
Professional Ski Patrol
- Patroller (certification needed)
Hurricane Demo Shop
- Terrain Park Attendant
Mt. Hood Adventure - In the Huckleberry Building in Government Camp
- Front Desk Staff
- Snowmobile Tour Guide
- Cross Country Ski/Snowshoe Tour Guide
Collins Lake Resort (Mt. Hood Management, LLC.)
- Housekeepers - full & part time
- Graveyard Laundry Operator
- Building Maintenance
*Some jobs have age minimums and require prerequisites
To apply for a position at Mt Hood Skibowl, please complete the online application. You will be contacted by Skibowl for further instructions. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or wish to email in the application.
Come join the best team on Mt. Hood!