MT. HOOD SKIBOWL UPHILL TRAVEL POLICY
Uphill travel is allowed up Cascade, Lower Bowl, Low Road, High Road and Skyline only.
- Due to safety concerns, Mt. Hood SkiBowl reserves the right to limit uphill traffic within the resort boundary at any time.
- Mt. Hood SkiBowl is closed to uphill traffic during periods of avalanche control, which typically occurs early morning, but may occur any time throughout the day.
- The alpine resort is closed to uphill traffic any time there is an active winch cat operating anywhere in the resort.
- Dogs must be on a leash during operating hours.
- Call 911 in the event of an emergency.
- Uphill activities may present a high danger of personal injury.
- Hazards may exist and you assume all associated risks of injury and or death.
- Motorized vehicles, snowmaking & other ski area operations may be encountered.
- Stay towards the right side of the trail when ascending unless otherwise noted per uphill travel route..
- Position yourself so that you are visible from above.
- Wear brightly colored clothing.
- Obey all pertinent signage.
- Avoid all areas where machinery is operating.