WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FOR COSMIC TUBING
VIEW SNOW TUBE & ADVENTURE PARK MAP
Cosmic Tubing® is the best party on the mountain! Enjoy over 600,000 LED lights, laser light shows, black lights, colored lights, rocking
music and more! It will be the most fun you’ve had all weekend. Don’t bother walking up the hill with that big tube, just jump on Mt. Hood's only dual conveyor lifts dedicated to tubing, and relax all the way to the top! Great fun for the whole family! Reservations and advanced purchasing of tickets will be required for all guests.
|Session 1: 5:00pm - 6:30pm||$39||$34|
|Session 2: 6:45pm - 8:15pm||$39||$34|
|Session 3: 8:30pm - 10:00pm||$35||$30|
MOBILE USERS MUST GO INTO SETTINGS AND ALLOW POP UPS BEFORE PURCHASING.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Tubers must be at least three plus years old and 36 inches tall.
- Daily reservations are required for all guests.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Tubing tickets are sold in 1-1/2 hour sessions with 15 minute breaks between sessions for grooming.
- All ticket sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
- In the event of weather closures, you will be issued a raincheck that is good for another day during the season.
- Please note you are purchasing tickets for activities in a mountain environment that has changing weather conditions, inlcluding rain, ice and snow.
- Please be prepared for winter driving conditions.
- Please do not bring your own tube or sled as snow tubes are provided.
- Layer up. Wear warm socks and waterproof boots. Find hats, gloves and other winter apparel in our ticket offices and in Government Camp at Mt. Hood Outfitters.
- We recommend that you arrive 20-30 min prior to your session.
Tubing at Skibowl is fun AND safe
Cosmic Tubing at Mt. Hood Skibowl
Tubing is fun. Tubing under the lights with music cranking is unbeatable fun for kids of all ages!